Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Angel Mother

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
-
 Lincoln

this quote by lincoln says it all. i love my mother. she's my biggest supporter and always convinces me to keep going whenever i think about putting all my art supplies away for good.

she loves me unconditionally. she tells me the truth, especially when i don't want to hear it. and, the best part is that i constantly overhear her telling my sons how lucky they are to have a mom like me.

my mama gave me my wings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kandi
    Thank you for sharing your blog, are you recovering after your boys have started back to school? It's such a trauma for the parents awell as the children, don't you agree?

    The words that I say to myself (and to others if they want to hear) are 'I gave my children wings...... and a little push, where they fly to or how high is up to them', I will always love them and I will always be here for them
    no matter what.
    My daughter insists that I add that.. 'we also gave them ground rules and boundries', which they didn't like at the time but appreciate now as they are getting older.

    I have become one of your followers, so I shall enjoy popping back sometime soon.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete